View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice really did text me but late at night. She asked me what was I doing but I sweet talked her by telling her I was thinking of her, but actual fact I was having a massage whereby I needed to release after so many days did not fuck any women. Told her I was busy at work and will text her later. Fucked the massage gal, thinking of her as Alice, but of course, massage gals are very mechanical. Shoot my load off, took a shower and left.

Went into my car and started to text Alice. Thinking that she had fallen asleep, I started driving back home, but she did reply shortly later. Told me she could not get to sleep as she kept thinking of what happened that night. Asked me whether am I serious about her or just play play. Of course I told her "Im serious" la,but just that Im serious about playing her.

So I asked her back the same question, then she come act virgin again, say that night was the first time another guy has touched her after so many years,so she doesnt know what to react. I further probe whether she likes me, she replied she has good feeling(有好感) towards me. Then I started to tease her again by asking whether she enjoyed that night, she didnt hesistate to reply yes. Then i suggested talking on the phone due to me driving and we chatted on the phone.

I kept talking dirty to her,saying I have a very strong sixth sense we will make love soon and I will get to see her asshole. She asked me not to be so pervetic, i told her if she likes me,she should let me see,so to prove her liking for me, and for me to prove I like her, I would let her see mine too! She giggled and scolded me for being disgusting, i told her soon she will not find that disgusting.

And i kept harrassing her when would that be, she said it would only happen if the sun rises from the west, i laughed at her.