View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Bro.. thanks for your info... i when to see see look look... here are my findings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
Lor 24 - Turn into Jalan Molek and walk all the way until the end of the street and find the alley at the dead end. Girls start going up and down this alley from between sundown until around 10:30 PM. I tried the big boobs Thai and service was OKish. She has a bad attitude but the big boobs compensates for it. She takes off her mask. 5/10 SOP service. Also tried the small Vietnamese girl from there and very poor service, keeps her mask on. 1/10, Both charged $62 including the room (which was in the Fuji Hotel where they took my IC and retained it until the deed was done).
I saw a couple in that ally, a bit dark to hard to tell, not sure but i think they are Thai, they seem not interested in me, but interested in FW. think they prefer bangala. looks wise, not to bad, early 30s (there is very dark, but i happen to see them buy drinks so manage to get a good look at them)

Quote:
Lor 22 - After 9 PM a lot of girls walk this street from MW Hotel until Geylang road. Sometimes they are also on bicycles soliciting customers. This usually stops at around 10:30 PM. All these girls are from Mainland China and will take you to MW Hotel (no need to check-in). I tried three of them and charges ranged from $70 to $100. The latter being for a nice looking girl in her early 20s. Service was medium, considering the situation but I found the rooms to be smelly. All three took off their masks in the room. 4/10. There was a very pretty girl standing outside smiling at me after I finished the deed and walked down. Will go back to see if I can find her.
this one quite a few sia... got 4 china, 2 or 3 viet (i think). i saw of the china FL on a bike, i think she is pregnant?! she looks like she has a baby bump.

but they all very busy on their phones. i think its to make it look like they are waiting for Grab or something.

i think they very bold, that road quite alot of traffic.

Quote:
Lor 20 - This Lor has the ladyboys towards the middle (junction with Westerhout). However, as soon as you enter the Lor, turn right into the small alley and turn left into the alley again (now you are in the middle of Lor 20 and Lor 18). This street has girls. Thai, Vietnamese and Indian.
Saw an LB at Lor20, and another on at Lor8. other then that a few china at the row of shops.

At the end of the day... i feel they not interested in me. think i fat or look like AV/Safe Distancing officer or something. when i go near the look down at their phone or refuse to make eye contact.

i miss the times when the girls will come and pull pull your hand. try to hug your arm and stuff...

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.