View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
yup.. the ink for the "100"sign is different.. and if someone can formulate out there ink .. hahha.. he/she will be a multi-million air .. coz.. it is not only used in RMB.. it is also used in USD.. .. ... kopi tok with ink-chemist in the ex-place that i work.. .. even they got problem formulating it..

other security feature is chicken-feet to make

Ya, talking abt currency problems. What I heard is that the person making these fake RMB is someone very high up in the communist party itself. That is why they are holding back on arrest and stopping the print.

Really wish for Zhu Rong Ji to make a come back. He will fire all of them. Worth my repect. Make 1000 coffins this round. 1 for himself. 999 for the rest of the corrupt officals.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281