View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well...
Too young I supposed in some cases. Some looked not more than 15years old.

I never tried the Fishtank before cos not to my liking. But tried the model lounge. Almost got raped RAW on my 1st visit, till I pushed the girl away. She was shocked and told her better to wear or else she get pregnant. Of course, thats not the real reason too.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...