View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: I’m so screwed...

[QUOTE=flyingbullet;20747155]Been working in China for a number of years now. Recently hooked up with a syt online and the relationship is spiralling out of control. I having a family in Singapore whom I treasure and love. Covid prevented me from going back home for more than a yr now and I was feeling very lonely.

Why cannot come home? it a matter of quarantine only. dont mixed up and give yourself excuse. you stay on because of the job and money.

The syt was meant to be groomed as a FB, but quickly got emotionally attached. She recently told me a lot about her very traumatic past and she’s taking a lot of medication for mental illness.
I am very afraid of her hurting herself if I tell her that I have a family in Singapore, but I really do not want to destroy my family in Singapore.
Really at a loss now, I’m so screwed...

clean break will be best. or let her know she need space to heal herself first.

Any bro with advise on how to carry on the relationship without getting caught by either side? Or another way to break up with the syt without her doing anything dramatic?

you are under moral kidnap and held ransom by your heart. whether she got mental issue or not, it a matter of time you will break up or she will find out. also there is no certainty she will do anything dramatic. but for sure, she will make hell for your job in china. so best to break up early and let her pursue others.