Old 22-01-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All The Girls That I Have Done

This was certainly the most challenging project I had ever handled. Did it pay well? Definitely. In fact, it’s the most I’ve ever been paid for a single job. Travelling to different locations across Europe for almost a month non-stop while working simultaneously on the project was really draining so I couldn’t wait to get back, unwind and have a some fun.

So as soon as I landed, I texted one of my regular FWBs (the one from #2 who I’ll probably share more about in future stories). Let’s call her Diana for convenience (not her real name).

Me: “Free tonight?”
D: “You’re back already?”
Me: “Yeah, wanna come over?”
D: “Didn’t get lucky over there?”
Me: “Too busy with work.”
D: “We’re busy with wedding planning this week, how does next week sound?”
Me: “Sure, see you then.”

Just as I sent the last message, another came in. It was from my client.

Client: “Hey, just wanna share with you that management absolutely love your work on the ships!“
Me: “No problem, was a pleasure working with you and the team.”
Client: “Check your inbox. Just a little token of our appreciation. Enjoy!”

The client was a big European cruise line and the aforementioned token was an all-expenses paid 4D3N cruise. Only problem was it sets sail at the end of the week, which means I wouldn’t be able to bring Diana along for some fun… but oh boy, little did I know what I was in for.

Fast forward to the day of the cruise. I found myself standing in a huge suite with a stunning view of the ocean. The place could probably fit a small family! I just couldn’t help but think it would really have been fun if Diana was here. All this space just for me?

So off I went for lunch. The restaurant was really crowded but I managed to find a seat at a quiet corner. Halfway through my lunch, I was interrupted by a sweet voice calling out my name.

“Omg Ben! Long time no see!”

I looked up, and there was the sexiest little thing I ever laid my eyes upon. It took me a split second to recognise who she was. It was Lisa, my ex-classmate from secondary school (not her real name).

Me: “Oh wow Lisa, nice to see you! How long has it been… looking good ah”
L: “About 10 years I think? Don’t say me, handsome guy here with his gf?”
Me: “No la! Still single all these years and enjoying life.”

She then joined me at my table and we started catching up. Being alone, I explained how I ended up here. It was then I found out she was here with her younger sister. As our conversation went on, I slowly started to drift off into thoughts of what I would do to her behind closed doors. I was mesmerised by her to say the least.

Lisa and I were secondary school classmates. She was every guy’s dream fuck at school. Petite, slim and tight in all the right places. Her lack in the chest department (B cups) was surely made up by her extremely toned body, hourglass figure and amazing ass… you know, the kind you don’t wanna stop giving doggy to and want to pound her even harder with each thrust

Here’s the closest example I could find to show you how it was like to doggy her - watch video

She was known as a really wild girl who was very open-minded. So much so that she once even asked me loudly in class, why my dick was bigger than the other guys and she had never even seen it before… or so I thought.

We were rather close as I regularly helped her out with homework after school. Often times, we would get distracted and end up watching TV with our arms intertwined and her head on my shoulder. Thinking back now, I was so naive to not realise this was an obvious hint that she wanted some extra-curricular activity

I eventually found out she was seeing someone else when I saw her holding hands with another guy at the mall after school and that was that. My mistake for not acting quick enough I guess.

L: “Ben? Are you there?”
Me: *snapping out of my daydream* “Oh yeah, sorry. Work was really hectic lately so just a bit tired ah.”
L: “Eh you’re here alone right? Come over to my room tonight la, we can have some drinks and catch up more.”

She told me her room number and left hurriedly as she had to go meet her sister for a dip in the pool.

Wait, a dip in the pool you say?

And that’s it for part one, next part is coming later today. Apologies if the story started slow but I assure you things only get spicier from here on. Stay tuned!

Last edited by bradgunnerzz; 22-01-2022 at 04:53 AM.