View Single Post
Old 19-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻GND Esther 24y/o Slim💕

Just met Esther a couple of hours ago. Her looks (and coy moans ) are still clouding my mind. Totally my type of girl. She came across as a bit shy, but, looking back, I wonder if I was actually the one who was more nervous because she scores almost 100% on my scale! My age, work and family stress had taken their toll on my bro, and I was so worried about disappointing her (yah, I know the irony, which she reminded me as well 🤣 ) Must say she didn't give up on bro and just kept going after it. If I were a millionaire, I would definitely have kept her for myself. Won't want to share her with anyone. So yah. Please don't believe my FR 🤣 I want to keep her for myself!

PS: Was thinking whether to write this FR because I really didn't want to share her with anyone, but this nice and hardworking girl deserves a good FR since I can't possibly keep her for myself...

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?