Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro CibLover

Thanks and may all your wishes come true in this coming Lunar New Year.

Although I got rid of her, she called me this morning saying that she wants a LV bag and ask whether I can buy for her............'big appetite'......

I told her to go ahead but I will not answer her call anymore.......
Anyway, the money I paid her for the last 3 days is enough for her to get a nice bag in LV. AED2400 which is about S$1100.

Still cheaper to play in BKK and KL......sigh......

Now Bro Kongsamiya is back in Sing, I am alone here with no one gal and friend........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Kongsamiya & Bro Lysander,

Here's wishing the brothers in Dubai,

Happy Chinese New Year. May all ur dreams/wishes/fantasies cum true this New Year.

Bro Lysander,

Great FR. Didn't check in here for a few days and saw that you've got urself a real pussycat...hahaha. Glad that you've gotten rid of her.

Bro Kongsamiya,

How long will u be in S'pore? Any plans to come cheong in KL? If you are, do PM me.

Cheers.