davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went to see one of my favorites.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Tall about 1.7M good for those liking tall girls
Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples. A bit of tummy but her long legs and tall figure help to make her look slender.
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs. Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

I had her before and posted the FL in first page. She is at RS2 last room on the right.

She appears to be very popular as there seems to be a group of people queuing up to bonk her. I had to wait 10 mins for the person before me to finish his job then I went in. As I was leaving someone else was waiting and went in.

Pros - one of the prettiest FL in the area, tall, leggy and nice natural C/D boobs. Wonderfully soft wan nice to squeeze. Not fat
She also has a big room that is neater and cleaner than most

Cons - can't shake the thought that many dicks have visited her pussy since she is so popular. GFE is hit and miss since she has so many customers a day - however this time around we spent some time rabba rabba a bit, some neck kissing, she spent a longer time blowing me and then when we did the deed she was more responsive instead of just lying there. She wrapped her legs around mine and moved along with me.

She is tall so next time I will try a standing f**k.

Damage RM40.
Bro, she works day or night?