View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Please take your fights over to https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

You can then take swings at each other in real time.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.
I concur with you boss. I don't initiate this fight & flaming. Beckham07 started this saga by accusing me of "force rawing his darlings 666 G3 & 10)" "I've short dick" with no concrete evidence eg video footage, pictures. It's all his words which were distorted & falsified. His buddies cassano10, bonkning, Korean, baotohk, bronzegod etc then ganged up to Attack me. I'm a person who advocates peace. Like I said if Beckham07 has the proof post it in forum. Or ask 666 okt or your darlings whores lodge police reports against me. Don't bark like a mad dog. Don't need to scold me vulgarities or challenge me to step into 666 it doesn't work on me. If I want anti vice to step in and shut down 666 fine I can fulfil your wish

Beckham07 was jealous and angry over my negative frs on his darlings 666 G3 & 10.
When I penned wonderful frs people accused me of rawing these whores in exchange
When I penned negative frs people accused me of forcing raw their darlings whores And failed; worse is personal Attack on me that I've short dick

Last edited by slyer; 09-08-2017 at 08:29 AM.