View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Please take your fights over to https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

You can then take swings at each other in real time.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.
Boss, slyer started to pick on me first. I'm having the fight with max but not slyer. dunno why out of sudden slyer mentioned in below quoted me and some samsters are involved in the raw list circulation which i dunno wat is all about, let alone received it from anyone. I believe some of the samsters are having the same doubt like me. To set the record straight, I did not reply and mention abt slyer first direct or indirectly in the forum. anyone can search my posts for the last 3 days to verify this. I've no clue whether slyer is max clone or not, but it is quite obvious that he sees me as enemy and start to pick on me first maybe he and max is twins so think alike so start to gang up and attack me lol for those who always suspect slyer is max clone, this may strengthen ur believe but I still have my reservation coz everything is about facts n logics. I dont fabricate story out of the imagination like some ppl

I've not talked to becham07 and I dont see why I considered as his buddy. I believe the same applies to baotohk, bronzegod as I dont see them even appeared in 666 thread for this 2 days. slyer fabricate a story that we r beckham buddies ganged up to attack slyer to play a victim card, pure pussy behaviour like a guniang

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Am I obliged to give u an answer?
U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more

Last edited by korean; 09-08-2017 at 11:43 AM.