View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 05:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

I just kena zapped for a few points (should be around 2, definitely less than 10) from ah mar liar Below is the msg leave by her

===================================
cb since when i pick on you first, fuck you understand?
===================================

She must be using her clone account to zap me instead of the master account (zapped by her master accoutn should be more than 10 points) after I've successfully triggered her innermost nerves. Pls continue as I enjoy seeing this ah lian losing her temper and let all ur clones to surface out. I still remember when I exposed max and toying her like a foolish tool she got angry and get a few of her clones to zap me. Unfortunately the enjoyment of seeing her get out of emotion didn't last as she was trying to play an act cool game to hide her anger rolfmao!

seems like there is no cure of her 脑残 due to her 杂种 gene. She has forgotten out of nowhere she pull me into the list of dunno wat raw list circulation together with baotohk and bronzegod they all. I have not talked to her or mentioned abt her in the forum directly or indirectly for the past few years, nto sure why she suddenly pull me in together with her enemy like bronzegod n baotohk. She must be having the same wavelength as max pee to think alike