View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 09:35 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You guys are all nuts arguing over whore pussies.

I can't think of anything more inane and pointless.

Who gives a shit who fucks raw and who likes it cooked. Treat all prostitutes as being highly infectious and make your own personal decisions regarding how much protection you want to use.
Boss, as a mark of respect for you, I will not continue the fight with those good for nothing raw player uncles I will sign off with this last post to them.
This gl forum is no longer the place where everyone is sharing genuine frs. Its only tcss, flaming, vulgarities, fighting, threatening etc in this forum.

我行得正站得直 I've nothing to fear and can sleep soundly every night
I welcome all videos, pictures evidences here. And even welcome police reports against me if they have the proof.

Peace. Happy 52th National Day Singapore!