View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.
none of them here understands what u are trying to say! Most of us including me just using this forum to find the best pussies to fuck...in the end the forum becomes a war zone for bullets flying around like nobody business! It has became a joke.....if you can ban more of these kind of samsters, then it will be peaceful!