View Single Post
Old 28-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Look closely at how the govt covid task force is slowly shaping its covid policy when the endemic situation turns into the new normal...

My understanding is that once this sets in and becomes entrenched...with herd immunity in place through vaccination...hospitalisation, oxygen related, icu, death cases all remain relatively low akin to say the flu virus cases...than test and trace would no longer be necessary, also waste of resources(this is a v impt push factor for the govt)...

Now how would this play out in GL(or some other govt approved restricted brothel area)?...no need to worry about test and trace...but customers probably need to show fully vaccinated status...all the WLs will definitely have to be fully vaccinated and probably undergo daily quick testing(these tests seem to be evolving quickly and hopefully more efficient down the road)...customers possibly might need to get a quick test as well...so costs inevitably going to go up...still more peace of mind and something better than nothing...

That said, the abv scenario is still only based on the assumption that the govt maintains its legalised brothel policy in the covid endemic new normal situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
haha yeah people.. I guess the question is if indeed Geylang re-opens the way she suggested.. how many people would go... i realised she didn't mention usage of trace together but she said testing.. oh well, mRNA vaxxed people can be exempted from testing a not so theres even more privacy? hahahahahaa