Old 08-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
retoohs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chi mature but sexy lady $250 😀93433058😀

Had a wonderful session with this lovely lady yesterday. Choice of hotel & location is good.

Pleasant looking OL, easy ice breaker and non-commercial feel. She’s just like a friend that one will be comfortable with. She will take good care to shower and clean me up nice.

But her true wild nature appears once we hit the bed, licking me like a hungry kitten, especially her BBBJ, wet and sensual. I’m sure I’ll explode in her mouth if I didn’t stop her.

I enjoyed painting and fingering her, seeing her shiver with pleasure, a clear sign that this lady enjoys sex. Not sure how many times she came.

I capped and entered her doggy, she’s so tight and easily wet, and her moans are so loud that next door would probably know what’s happening. She’s such a wild pussy that just make me can’t stop ramming into her. We switch to missionary next, and that was a mistake, she enjoyed it so much, kept asking me to ram her faster, I was so turned on and ended exploding inside her pussy.

After that we cuddled and continuing chatting. High GFE and not a time watcher. Though I would say not for boobs lover, but she more than make up with her GFE and amazing sex.

I hope all bros will take care of this gem. Writing this just makes me hard.

And for the record, my rep is low because I seldom chiong.

Looks 7/10
Boobs 7/10
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 10/10