View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcruze View Post
On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
You are so wrong... I always agreed with the saying, willingly seller, willing buyer.

However, when she decided to take peoples money upfront first and then back out from providing the service as agreed upon. That is intolerable and atrocious. Downright cheating.

She been doing this for duno how long, and as far as I am concerned, she deserved worst.

Bump for lao granny cherry..