View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
If she indeed exposes anyone’s NRIC, she will be breaking a serious law, and I don’t think she wants to go that route. If she really does it, just make police report and she will be in serious trouble.
She did so a couple of weeks back, revealing the first few digits of a poor fella's NRIC. He eventually yielded and requested deletion of the thread he started. I've got all the screenshots with me FYI.

Now that's what irks me so bad about Cherrie whore, resorting to such unscrupulous/underhand methods to get honest reviews of her cheating practices removed; I'm certain the owner Rol**** N* is somehow involved too as this requires retrieving sensitive data from their CRM.

Well I invite them to try this tactic again with me; in a situation like now in which I'm directly involved. Make no mistake, I'll ensure they face the full brunt of the law.