Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Zadak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Soda
Thai lady

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
Can share soda contact with me? Looking to try juagen. Thanks’