Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
I will throw in my 2 cents along the way here.
Briefly I will share the qualities I think one should have when looking actively for OPP or at least the kind of qualities u should have in the event an OPP comes your way.

And don’t get me wrong. I am no guru in this.
I may have a few OPP journeys along the way but I have also crashed and burned numerous times before I stumbled upon OPP worthy of my time and commitment.

As of now, I have a few OPP (married women) that I am ‘committed’ to on top of my own marriage.
My ‘collection’ of OPP are mostly of the older nature.
The youngest in my ‘collection’ is 35 years old.
The rest are pretty much in the older range.

So if u tabulate these raw data, u might probably come up with a matrix table of probabilities.
Like, for an average Joe like me who is 51 years old with median income my likely hood of scoring OPP from the age of 30 years old is lower as compared to a 40-year-old pussy for example.

Generally, I think this is the direction of this thread is heading.
Hopefully more value in terms of insights and revelations.
The floor is open to everyone, please go ahead and take it.

Ah...statistics eh? That's an interesting talk.

Well while I was talking of historical, outside of my "full-time" commitments I do have one married lady in her 30s, while I myself am at my 40s. I guess in other aspect I might be similar (median income, not a muscleman, average Sam). I guess when it comes to hits the hits will edge closer to our age within 10 years, while anyone younger would taper off. At least that's what we are looking at now?

For my past experience I had 1 of my age while I was in late 20s, then 1 a few years younger than myself in my 30s, and one ONS that slipped past me (I liked her but she didn't seem interested to continue) and probably like 6-8 years younger than me.