View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Married MILFs make perfect FBs as mentioned by many bros. They are discreet, don't get jealous easily, not gluey, and horny like fuck in bed. My last one is an ID, met cos I moved into new place. Her oral skills are top notch. Matured ladies know their way around our bros. Too bad we cooled off after I met someone new and she also let the relationship die out.
good that both agree to end amicably. i was fortunate that mine end peacefully as well, wished her all the best and that's it. It has been close to 8 months and so far, we only text each other on our birthday and that's all.

Yes, married MILFs are damn adverturous, willing to try new stuff/places and they are willing to dressed up during the romp, something you do not get elsewhere.