Thread: Sex after 40
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
One of the biggest problems is not being able to fit condoms that are available off-the-shelf here. Tried Okamoto Big Boy, Durex Comfort, as well as Trojan Magnums when an online retailer used to bring them in - all are still too tight for me which means I either struggle to put them on (and lose my boner while doing so) or lose my boner mid way through. Personally, I have been buying custom MyOne Perfect Fit condoms and have them shipped from the US for the last few years. They've made a whole world of difference.

People joke but imagine not being able to easily buy condoms from the shops. Definite boner killer if you're out, got lucky but the lady insists on protection.
The simple solution would be to do raw, and find a girl who can take your size. I know, a tall order. Since having my Viet gf two years ago, I never put on a condom ever again.

I used to suffer from the same problems as you, but I can still squeeze into a Durex comfort so I suspect your problem is girth and not length. I used to read the specifications in the condom boxes to see if I can find one with an even larger circumference, but sometimes that comes with another downside being the loss of sensitivity. So, I fuck longer and make the girl bleed, back to square one.

My sympathies to you bro, few people understand how a big tool can actually become a problem.