View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xxxnoobxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

bro heatingup.

I ve decided to quit the scene after reading your post. Thank you for writting this here and im so happy that your wife forgive you. May god bless you forever.

question: for everytime you cheong, did you always do BJ and FJ with condom and also no fingering, kissing, frenching?

if you did, the chances for getting any STD is very low, right? correct me if im wrong...

And to share my experience to all bro. I started my commercial sex since i found out there are some "problems" on my spinal cord and i would be unable to walk and erect. It is a complicated medical case and i do not want to explain it here. My walking and erect ability are getting weaker and weaker, and doctor said there is no 100% sure to recover even after surgical treatment. And what i was thinking on that time was:" what the XXXX, im not even 30 yrs old and i get this and my only sex partner is my girlfriend. she is the only one girl in this whole world i had sex with...". by then my attitude changed as i know there is a very low possibility that i could recover. I would like to spend some money to try other girls, touch difference boobs. "what for i had earn myself alot of money but im not able to fuck/walk anymore?" that is what always cross my mind.

i want to stop here and ask bros here: IF You facing the same problem like me, what would you think/do??? am i forgivable?

sorry bro heatingup that i think i better start my own thread...