View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
centuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

I have been actively reading this forum for the past few years from previous years when the board was a different one.

I would just like to say that I have tried to quit many times and I am still trying... However after reading your story, I am even more determined to quit.

The first time I cheonged I freaked out so much cause it was not a House girl but a FL from the streets. I had no idea then and just wanted to try out. Little did I know that one time encounter would lead me to several years of fighting my inner conscience on what was right and wrong. This I would like to concur is a matter of ones personal opinion.

Although I thought having a girlfriend would stop me from continuing my second life. It still continue and I am very ashamed of myself and unable to face my girlfriend or even my family if I were to contract some form of disease. Hence, I understand where you are coming from and I am totally supportive of what you are doing.

There is a saying that goes 'Once bitten Twice Shy.' I would like to today stop and quit what I am doing instead of getting bitten.

I have a huge problem which I must admit is sex addiction and the adventure/adrenalin I get from it. Especially from commercial sex. I am dreadful of what the future might hold for me even though I have used a condom for every single sexual activity I have done with a WL. The fear is always still there.

I will set up a thread where everyone can monitor my progress on quitting commercial sex or rather all kinds of illicit sexual activities. I hope that all brothers who want to quit will join me on this form of 'Quit Sex Addiction therapy.'