View Single Post
Old 23-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: variation of $1 nominal spousal maintenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkk1 View Post
Here it comes...Ex-wife said she lost job, hinted to me that she will be applying to vary the $1 upwards. The $1 i did not give her voluntarily, during divorce time, i was in very weak bargaining position, children very young, basically gave her almost everything she wanted, she said if i don't, she will make it very difficult/impossible for me to access the children. After the divorce, to pay her the amount of children maintenance that she demanded, basically every month i need to take from my savings, because the total expenses (children expenses, my expenses, allowance for my parents etc) are more than my income. Under such circumstances, will the Court grant her the increase ? Will the Court ask me to take further from my savings to give it to her ? I know she has a few hundred thousands of savings, even if she lost her job, she can survive on her savings for many years, but i think she will hide her savings during the application. If she hide her savings and insist she needs assistance, i hope the Court will consider my cash flow situation and ask her to get assistance from MSF instead, is my hope wishful thinking ?
bro it best to have documented proof of your earnings and expenses and also try to put in your affidavit that she has hundred of thousand in savings and should be able to depend on this to tie her over...if she deny then ask court to get her print out monthly statements from bank..that what my ex did to me when i deny her claims of the money in my bank..