Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
In the old days you want info then you will humbly and politely invite senior or people with info for a nice meal and drinks with the sincere intention to make friends.
For people who only have 7 days of vacation per year. The easiest way they can get basic information is to look at old pages from different forums. Meeting strangers in person from the internet is as risky as bringing a free lancer into ones hotel room, not everyone is brave or smart enough to do it safety.
The P4P market is big enough to accommodate low budget retired old man like myself and all the wealthy ones who occasionally overpay.
New graduates should take the bus for a few months and save enough money for a small used car; that was me many many years ago.
I give out all my limited information in this and two other forums freely because I got them for free; it is only fair that I give them out with no strings attached.
Generosity flows like a river. " Happiness for one is inferior to happiness for all "