View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Woke up today feeling relieved, as if a huge burden has been lifted off. Last night in fact I am really naive, looked at the wechat to see if that KTV bitch will wish me good night, but of course it never came. Why bother, I told myself. Very stupid and naive of me, but probably it is one of the things we have to go through in life.

Who is to blame? for her to three timed me, or I stupid enough to fall for her.

Yeah, move on, look forward to the buffet selection at Geylang. There are better ways to spend the money. Gone will be my days to spend money on these KTV gals. Rather spend the money happily at Geylang. Can stripped together, can shower together, can hugg, can fuck, can spend quality time together at the very minimal, after that, leave the place a happy person and prepare for the next dish.

with that budget I can happy happy at Geylang everyday switching between Cat 150 and Cat 80. even if I dont fuck, I can enjoy the intimate naked moments together, recharge and back to office, with no further obligations

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.