Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I made a clean break with that ktv bitch whom i hav been supporting her for 3k per month. Bloody sheet she tripled on me with two more men. I asked her to fuck off. She told me she need money and dont waste time. 我要赚钱不要浪费时间was what she told me. What the fuck.

Ok then. I rather spend the money here in Geylang where i can try diff dishes as often as i like. Today is a happy day for me as this bloody ktv bitch talk honest with me.

Actually i am not in a good mood. Sorry to pour my feelings here.

Went to 1658a today to detox. I rather spend the money come here fuck everyday better than to give that ktv bitch 3k a month only to fuck her once or twice a month when she is free. Must be some stupid gong tao. Many bros here told me to wake up.

I call for my favourite gal from opposite. Had a great fuck session together and went home a happy man.

Yangzi from wh15
She cheer me up and told me to get over the episode. Can take it up then can put it down. What the shit. I paid sgd150 for the session and become more happy. Rather than give that ktv bitch 3k a month and gotta see her face.
Bro, you can fell for someone in ktv you can also fall for someone in geylang. Begining you may felt is chemistry but longer run you may fell for her or she may be fond in you. Making you rtf so often. Both of you may starts a relationship. But men are always on the losing side because wl always meet new men. As the days goes she may found someone better than you and a highly chance she may step on 2 boats. The best ways is to fuck and moves on. Shop by shop. A return to fuck tells you need to see her again. Very less people had strong will power. Its hard to overcome this.