Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, I shared with one bro whom i trust on my personal VP raw list and the event of meeting one VP girl privately. This Bro shared my pm to VP. U can imagine the outcome ......lol.

At first, i was angry. Later on the 2nd thot, i am grateful to him. Because i will save a lot of money, lol. I am not angry with him anymore, lol. In fact, i owe him a great favour.

After my event,  immediately, VP has a new health policy to his girls whereby they need to go for health screening on their menses days, monthly basis. This, i believe is to discourage his girls to raw with customers. Its a good news to those customers emphasizing on safety.

As for Baby, u try for yourself, haha.

She emphasizes greatly on safety. I like and appreciate it !! She even blacklisted those customers trying to do funny things to condoms and she is very alerted to customers with hands near to condom and not affraid to offend customers by frequent checkings.
I feel lucky to meet her and will support her all the way.

Pretty, sexy body with b boobs, very tight cunt with good gripping and contracting skills, horny with good gfe, hot frenching (she frenched me but she only does wet kissing to many customers, pending on your chemistry with her), accomodating to many sex positions and bonking duration (at least she was ok when i thrust her 33 mins and most VP girls were not ok on it), solid good skills in massage with strong finger and hand strength ..... what else do i want ? Lol

She agrees to give me the priority of booking her. I believe she is overwhelmed in business now.
Oh Goodness me. You think too highly of yourself. You might wanna know that baby French me and my 2 other kakis too. You come across as someone who is easily “taken and sweeten” by these working ladies - special treatments, privileges booking slots etc. Buddy, if I’m selling my customers products, you bet I will flatter them until they buay jin Chu. Whores are 99% out to please, and their primary role is to inflate our egos, be it any sizes or speed. Don’t have to be taken by their sweet whispers, we pay we fuck we go home... dry and that’s about it, not unless we think we will die dignified with 10000 whores lining up crying for our deaths. I read with amusement on some of your postings, thou a season Cheongster you May be but you do not come across as a seasoned SB player.

Good that you take effort to write and share your exploits, but my best advice to you is think before you pen your thoughts. What may be perfume to you may be poison to others. If wanna kaki song sometimes learn to restrict and bank those memories in your thoughts.

On a parting note, doubt u even have tried her in car. Lol.

Good luck on your forays thou.

Lingering around,
The Hustler