Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforgood View Post
This was my second time visiting a FL, but it'll undoubtedly be my last. After every shot, there's this feeling of guilt and 'thats all? This is sex?'. The process may be enjoyable while you're feeling the heat and thinking with your lil bro, but it's definitely short lived and what comes after is merely emptiness. While I guess many bros out there need that short term, cheap thrill and excitement, but it's not for me
Well yes. It’s mostly sex. But also depends on the FL, I’ve experienced a few who are quite mechanical, a few that are so sultry they’ll turn you on with a touch, and some who are fuck machines who will literally rape you.

Being an FL isn’t easy either - you gotta let strange guys fuck you, some might be too rough, a few try to steal from you or even rob you.

For me, I’m a bachelor n seeing an FL a few times a month isn’t expensive considering how much some of my friends spend on their family, or even on their girlfriend. I am in a pretty happy spot where I have a few regular FLs/MLs I’ve visited for years who I get along well with n the sex with them is great, but I like to try at least one new FL/ML a month.

Recommend you try Nadia - lovely girl who speaks English well - n tell her you’re still new at this.