Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jickjock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereforgood View Post

This was my second time visiting a FL, but it'll undoubtedly be my last. After every shot, there's this feeling of guilt and 'thats all? This is sex?'. The process may be enjoyable while you're feeling the heat and thinking with your lil bro, but it's definitely short lived and what comes after is merely emptiness. While I guess many bros out there need that short term, cheap thrill and excitement, but it's not for me
I have felt same way for a long time but keep going back. Maybe because dont visit FL frequently so forgot that feeling of hopelessness but next time it comes like a wave. Earlier i used to be nervous abt hotel stopping me or FL being bait n switch. Now even after a good session I dread that feeling of guilt that hits after climax. As if life trying to mock me for thinking tht buying sex can fill void of having meaningful relationship. Most days I try not think abt it at all but every once in awhile find myself here and same sequence of thought play all over again. This is a complete tangent to your comments but rarely see such sentiments so I chimed in. What other bro say abt FL job is also true. Perhaps should stop self-pitying.

Not even sure mod will allow posting my comments here