Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I had a failed relationship that took a lot more out of me than I expected, and then found it hard to find another - think it’s fear of getting hurt again. After 15 years I realised I had become the ‘despro’ uncle (which is why I never bring a camera to cosplay events, even if I’m invited for official business).

I was a good boy who didn’t whore, till I found an MP near my house with a Malaysian ang-pai n got all my sexual frustrations fixed. Now I find myself much calmer, and I don’t miss being in a relationship. A couple of the ladies I see are basically paid fuck-buddies n I can still try something new.

Also unlocked a lot - fucked local Chinese, Malay, Indian n Eurasian, two PRC sisters, Viet, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Korean, etc.
Thanks for the sharing bro. Marriage to me, is really tough and disappointing, the sex will ultimately stop after a while, especially after you have kids. I personally feel this is in a woman’s DNA, no point harping on it, you want to continue to have a happy family, just go for bonks outside. This is reality. Having mistresses will just destroy whatever you have build up over the years, and you will be labelled as a bastard no matter what you do (it will ultimately come to light). Going for FLs and paid sex is the smartest thing a man can do, there is sadly no other alternatives. Haiz.