Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

First time trying in Dome 3
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=766915
Have been eyeing on M4U smile for awhile and decide to give it a try since supply in dome 1 is really Low.

Bro M4U is quick with his reply and did my verification first as usual before booking a slot.
Demand is high and took me few attempts to secure a slot on Sunday.

Location easily accessible, and room is big with share toilet.

Upon reaching smile open the door. She is a Short SYT but a bit curvy/not fat so definitely won’t reject.

Proceeded by standard showering and had a good teasing from her while washing my didi.
Upon reaching room, action started with bbbj with her kneeling down, feeling is awesome and I think she really shine her. Feel like cannot tahan already, proceed to move her on the bed and started painting her bald pussy, a little bit stabby but totally no smell and she really love it and moan a lot.
Capped on and get her to be on top, love the sight of a bouncing bunny with a pair of huge assets. Less then 5min and I came.

GFE is good with hugging and some like massage, learn then she use to be fat and she show me her picture as we joke around. Final action started with some didi teasing and proceeded to cap with missionary, she is not a kisser as only allow light kissing with French because of her shy nature. Finished the second shot of a bbbj CIM.

Overall a cute girl that is worth the price, for bros who think that kissing and frenching is important might need to consider.
Will RTF if there is no new girls coming and lastly thanks bro M4U for bring in such gem.

PS saw Gina as well and also 80% similar to picture