View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do u pcc 1st before looking for prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A lot of things depends on what you want. Best is to release in the morning then go in afternoon or late afternoon. If you do it immediately, the lady needs to arouse you else you may not be able to complete round 2

I know 3 women who are damn good. Lady M does hdly and arouse you so high till you are so movitated to fuck her till she orgasm many times.

Lady A is a juagen expert. She will release 1 round then spend around 30-40 min juagen. That is when my cock is rock hard. The continuous teasing makes me teaser her D cup tits, pussy. This makes her wants FJ (she don’t provide). She always complain cannot juagen for me else I pump her till she knocked out. Thanks to her juagen regime and regular run, able to pump her upside down.

Last is Lady S. juagen expert in Clark Quay. Fucking playful. She will juagen you and make you arch your back up as it is too song. Sometimes damn naughty and starts to give you a bbbj. Lol! Guys totally collapsed due to exhaustion. Not sure how she hide a condom in her mouth at times. If you put it on for you, die cock standing. Lol! Must endure her hard riding. Lol’
hmm bro, i would lurv to know those ladies. thanks,