View Single Post
Old 13-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Very strange!

My 1st visit to this joint after renovation & i ask for $86 P, the plump recep told me no more P as they change the menu to hot stone massage wif different prize range, opted for $69/45min but the plump ass ADVISED wif one hundered and one very gd reasons to take $99/75min, finally succumbed to her very gd reasons and took the $99/75min

What surprised me most is i din see any hot stone for the hot stone massage ..

50 for hj wif frenching & auto roaming,

Think if your financial status allows, juz go for it if u deem fit..
Went to try the animal spa after reading the reviews here. Overall service is better than the last time i went before CB period when the spa is named XX spa.

Book L for one hr massage. I would say her massage got strength and up to my standard. She is chatty and friendly. But her real person is like 40% discount from the wechat/fb picture. Her face looks more round ,mouth wider and not slim... Overall service by her is much better than last time ml who serviced me (syt chio and slim but black face one and straight walked out room without tell after massage finish. Now not working there).

The counter did not push for $88, but ml will ask you to take in mid of the massage. The $88 by L is more shiok for me than last time ml who did me.. It is like HDLY kind where you lying flat, she massage one leg and insert her hand to play and tease your lil bro. I did not get the french service and no GQ popped. But, when L did the p massage when i turned front, i could roam her top without resistance.

Dmg for the session is $88 + $50. For the price, I would not recommend to rtm as the money spent can get full services already. Btw, the hot stone is not like last time really is all stones. The “hot stone” now is a massage stick massage.....

Last edited by BeardBear0101; 13-12-2020 at 11:12 AM.