View Single Post
Old 30-10-2003, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Chong Wen Men

I do agree that KTV's found away from the 'Hot" areas such as those in Cho Yang district, Chang An Jie, Wang Fu Jing, etc. are usually cheaper and perhaps clients are better served. Do not forget that they are in the south east of Beijing and the area is not as developed as in the north eastern area.

I agree with Sinoview that Buy one Get One Free is not a norm, but a rare Bonus. The ladies are there to make money, affection is not the main thing in their mind. I have said before, nothing is free, it is when you get to pay for it and how much. I admit, nevertheless, the existence of such happening like Blursam has pointed out. For me, after having spending 10 years in various parts of China, I had only three such happening. I always treat them as ladies, and if I want them due to urge, Pay-Bed-Bye Bye. Some did come back with service at reduced rate, free... No No. Who knows what comes next later.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man