View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Amanda - The Girl Who Sat Beside Me In Class

Chapter 1
(( based on a true story but enhanced to make the story more pleasing to the bros here ))

I heard a loud bang, and got shaken out of my slumber. In an instant, a choir of laughter was harmonizing to Ms. Jeslyn’s inhumane act of smashing a 3-inch thick Business Management textbook on my table because I took a self-rewarded afternoon nap while she was teaching.

Can’t blame me, the air-conditioner was doing a great job in making a warm day feel like paradise!

Ms. Jeslyn gave me a death stare, calmed the class down, and continued with her boring rant about why Customer Relationship Management is so important for a business to survive in today's era of globalization.

This lecturer is a 29-year-old academic high flyer, she topped her cohort while studying at the University of London. Upon graduating, she was offered a position in a prestigious law firm to become their business development executive, earmarked to sit among the c-suites.

Her ideals were more important compared to fame and money, as a result, she landed herself in this government polytechnic as a head of the business administration faculty.

Ms. Jeslyn has got a resting bitch face, her hair was always tied into a ponytail to cover up the lack of hair-care. Her tanned skin has impressed upon everyone that she is a very sporty individual, but we’d never know because we’d never get to ask.

From certain angles, this lady has got a face of a Gucci model. Flat-chested but filled with a feisty character. She comes to school with very little make-up on, as if telling the world that looks do not matter at all.

In 1 short week, the class has got a group report due for submission. Ms. Jeslyn is a no-nonsense type of lecturer, if your work is late without good reason, you’ll be presented with a big fat zero.

Chasing after a school deadline is the last thing I want to deal with now, it’s dry, and bloody boring. I want to be out there enjoying my youth, partying my nights away, and making my days count while I was yet young.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating profusely, Carin is calling.

Carin is my girlfriend, we are in an okay relationship for 2 and a half years. Things are nice and dandy between us primarily because she is a goody-two-shoes type of girl. Very little can go wrong due to her perfectionist nature, Carin has it all figured out.

Her straight black silky hair had undergone a rebonding process, she’s got skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom, but more importantly, those boobs and buttocks were her most significant assets. I was attracted to them when we first met during our polytechnic orientation, could not stop thinking about how her jugs would bounce in tandem as I slam into her rhythmically. Her generous butt would surely respond with appreciation as I hold onto her waists while teaching her all about the “doggy style”.

Carin: “Hello? Ronny? Can you hear me? Hey, I need you to meet me at “Lift Lobby A” so that we can head out to my place for dinner together.”

Ronny: “Okay okay… I’ll see you there now.”

Carin is like this, she makes sure that our elders are well-managed, lunch sessions here, dinner sessions there, my parents were head over heels over this girl, they harbored thoughts of us getting married, and making them beautiful well-mannered grandchildren.

Very unfortunately, she pleases everyone properly except for me. I hardly get to see those boobs dancing in pleasure, she’s just not so much into having sex.

I was left hanging high and dry for one long month already, as such, I shall reward myself for being a good boy and attending family dinner. I want to claim my prize instantly after munching down tonight’s homemade feast, and I am never going to take no for an answer.

My plan was to nail Carin in her room with her parents right outside. They live in a 4-room government incentivized flat, any sound she makes would capture the attention of those in the house. Eating Carin up with her parents literally around the corner is going to be exciting. Usually, we’d go to the nearby mall for a stroll after dinner, she walked into her room with the intention to comb her hair before heading out, I quickly followed her from behind, closed the door, locked it stealthily, grabbed her hands, and pulled her to the bed.

Carin: “What are you doing?!”

Ronny: “I’m going to fuck you right here, right now.”

Carin: “Don’t be crazy!”

I did not want to give her the chance to talk further, so I stuck my tongue into her mouth, forced her back onto the memory foam mattress, wasted no time, and pulled down her jeans and panties at one go, and I was immediately greeted with the fragrance of detergent lavender and pussy juice.

This rough excitement gave me an instantaneous hard-on, man, I was so hungry for a fuck! I lifted her t-shirt, pulled down her bra so that her beautiful boobs could be vulnerably exposed. Her clits were begging to be stimulated, and so I fulfilled their wishes. Her nipples perked up so hard indicating that she was ready to be defiled, and without delay, her hands were guiding my cock towards the doorway of her womanhood.

I penetrated my throbbing hard-on into her pussy, and started thrusting like a real man. I knew I was rushing against time but this excitement of possibly being caught is turning me on like a lightbulb about to explode. Carin’s face was frowning in pleasure, and this made me want to cum right away. I wanted her to have my man juice all over those voluptuous boobs, as I thrust more vigorously, I can feel my cum tipping. I could not hold back any longer, I slipped my shaft out of her slut hole and started stroking passionately. In seconds, Carin had warm milk all over her chest, some even landed on her chin.

We laid side-by-side basking in our satisfaction, then we heard a voice shouting “Rin! Please come and help mummy wash the dishes!”

I rushed to the living room with a partial hard-on still in my pants to help Carin stall time. I gave her a big load, she’s going to need to clean up good. I calmed my senses so that I could strike up a proper non-suspicious conversation with my future in-laws, we talked about school, and the recent election results, nothing important and nothing that I am interested in.

Carin walked out of her room, proceeded to the kitchen as if nothing happened. I was feeling tired, and decided to raincheck our mall visit. I said my goodbyes and the moment when I step out of the house, I received a text message,

It was my classmate, Amanda...

Stay tuned to Chapter 2!