View Single Post
Old 22-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NORTHERN EXPEDITION (a personal trip to China’s DongBei & Russian Far East)

Hi bro kingx3,

Me and my LT are a bit slightly different from the normal travelers. There are more than enough information about the big cities like Shanghai, Beijing and even CP and DG area in this forum which should be adequate for many travelers looking for some fun.

We put in the exciting parts of our travels, the important information, etc, but left out the boring stuff.

Imagine, we actually traveled from 扶远, the most North-Eastern city of China, to 佳木斯, to 哈尔滨, to 长春, to 沈阳...

扶远 to 佳木斯 = 6 hours bus ride
佳木斯 to 哈尔滨 = 6 hours bus ride
哈尔滨 to 长春 = 6 hours bus ride
长春 to 沈阳 = 4 hours bus ride

That is something not many would enjoy. Even our local Chinese friends gave up halfway and decide to fly back to Beijing straight...

And, after been to that many places, for me, I only get 1 bonk, and 1 ktv session...

That's not exactly a bonking trip for us, we did visit some of the museum in 长春 and 沈阳 and really walk around every town A LOT!! By walking, we were exploring, hoping to find some action, but based on our results, the ROI seems to be a bit low hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingx3 View Post
Bro Mekatulia,

nice adventure recount,thank you, its really helps me in building my expectation if i do travel to this part of china. More please, this thread is suddenly becoming very interesting and useful... first with bro Huzhige and now you.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!