Thread: Story: Cuckboy
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story: Cuckboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon911 View Post
To wank over her, I would use her old photos which she had taken prior to getting married which she stored in her storage drive. The peculiar thing was many of her photos showed a wild history which she never mentioned was her university days in the US. In most of the photos, she was the only female and Asian.

She was perpetually surrounded by Caucasian men, most of whom I assumed were her friends or even exes. That created lots of crazy theories on her dating life before settling down with my dad who is Chinese.

Unfulfilled sexually by just wanking alone with her gorgeous photos, I searched the internet and found a site called Cumtributes. That would lead me to the fruitful day where I started posting her pics on that site (while covering her face). A Cumtribute site is where other men would wank and cum on photos of women you desire.

The feeling of NTR wrongness was too great for me and I started to get addicted to it. I would then take some of her old photos which she had taken before marriage as well as some of her more recent ones when she was swimming in our condo pool and share with other strangers, all of whom wank over my innocent mom.

Below is the fateful post:

nice camping for more👍. btw what site is that? for research purposes..