View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Austria: Muslim migrant prisoner threatens to behead fellow inmate and forms jihad te

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

All over the West, jihad recruitment and activity in prisons is a festering problem.

Three years ago, authorities in Austria discovered a number of Islamic “hate books” in a prison library, “leading to fears Muslim inmates are being actively radicalised by hate preachers.”

Last year, Britain’s Ministry of Justice discovered that “a group of radicalized Muslims dominates the UK prison system.” The group calls itself the Brotherhood and “tries to impose Islamic law on all prisoners...

Austria: Muslim migrant prisoner threatens to behead fellow inmate and forms jihad terror cell in prison

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.