View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post
Can’t help it but post.....
It’s not gonna work

My advice to you is
Keep the money, and go whoring once in awhile
Life will be better that way
How to keep the money when I dont even have any saving in the first place?

Living a Single life since 20+ year, and using NS allowance(2 year NS time) as well as my Salary , all of it went to Electronic Gadget and Gaming setup(high end tier).
Thou the house I live in is basically those traditional old old type, but my own gaming set-up is on par der....

Basically , currently, my single lifestyle salary, money all go into Gadget/Device, FOODS and OVERSEA(both Holiday and chionging)
To be honest despite working for 4 year, my bank "floating amount" always around 100-200 digit by the end of month. (by the way, I don't drink or smoke, all expenses save for a few month will stay go to more advance gaming setup)

With my current lifestyle, and spending habit, I doubt it possible for me to have any girlfriend or any women who like it. Instead of going through the difficulties to find it and "force myself to change" for a "slim chance".

I might as well grab on the opportunity of getting a Vietnam wife who are okay with me at my current "Me" stage. So if she willing to accept me for who I am, I see no wrong in surrender income/salary and let her control it. Who know in her hand, she might be capable of bringing miracle instead of me wasting it for my own sanctification.