View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Jus to sidetrack abit. Just watch a movie and here is a small summary :

Once upon a time, There was a big size guy who don't mind wearing a big green hat. One day, he got on a cruise and was about to enjoy a good ride to start a new life afresh. Unfortunately, he somehow fell into the sea during the journey. He seems to be calling for help and doesn't look like he can keep himself afloat for long. But luckily there was alot of onlooker onboard and many threw their nearby lifebuoy towards the guy, hoping he would cling on to one. The guy can barely stay afloat but his green hat was totally unfazed. To everyone astonishment, the guy was unwilling to cling on to any of the float and seems to insist that he could keep on floating with his signature greenhat.

Watching till here, I was abit angry at how stubborn someone could be when help has been offered. But then when I think again, a normal lifebuoy can't fit a big size guy anyway. Maybe the guy just want everyone to know that he had jump the 'cruiseship' with the new greenhat he had buy and will continue showing everyone he can stay afloat

I will continue watching the movie..

回头是岸