View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
i doubt TS wud b able to comprehend
I admit it, I dont get it.
But who care, you get to live once.
Just YOLO , if it fail then just divorce only, there nothing to lose.
There nothing under my name, so even if there a divorce, there nothing to split. I believe according to whatever Women Charter or Law out there, no matter how the Law sided with the Women. There bound to have some "Logic" to it.

My earning capital only 1600+- and if the court decide to still give half of it to the other party, just give lor, Half of it is about 800+- , which is more or less the same amount I willing to give her if we remain together which is about 65% which i think about 900-1000+-?

Wear Green Hat or whatever only happen if the Wife Cheat and you Find out about it.
But it totally different if you are already aware of it(worse case scenario, I always imagine the worse scenario), where she ask for divorce and seek a better Man or whatever.. totally possible, I dont doubt it. As for whether she will sleep with other Man for Money during KTV/working, just close one eye lor....

I believe many brother here, whether secretly or openly confirm fuck around even if you marry liao. Some of you might even have mistress, sugar baby or illegal wife from all over the world.

And you expect your wife to only fuck you and dont fuck other guy? Given they have the opportunity to do so?

Basically to me, I already fuck around in the past and still on-going as and when I like it, whether she choose to sleep or don't sleep for money is up to her belief and own principal, which is something I cannot control.

If she really uphold to her honour or words, then that a really Bonus Factor which further prove her as "Wife Material" ...

If she submit to the power of money and sleep other man, there nothing wrong with it either.

But till the end, it still depend on how I treat her.
I respect her, willing to accept her as who she is, and in return she accept me for who am I, that just perfect.

As much as all the negative or bad thing had higher % of occur, there no doubt that the minority % will still happen on the bright side.