Old 14-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..[/QUOTE]

hi there wish to share my sexperience here as promised..thank u bro clen+neat for recommending chika..i arr a bit early at 7.30pm but was told she will only arr after 8pm so okt suggested i hang around mamak first...

at 8pm ask the old man okt if the tall gal has arr or not as dont wish to climb the stairs for nothing..i think i saw her..coz she went to the corner to tapau something...i walked there and want to take a good look at her...ok ok not bad with tattoos on her left arm!

went to the last room...very spacious as compared to the rest especially the ss9 ones...my goodness so small!

after i undressed,she proceeded to wash my dick carefully with soap before telling to lie down..cd uses hers when blowing then later switch to my okamoto super thin type!

surprisingly after blowing,she told me to stand up,this time she blow with me standing...my God that feels so good coz i never did this before in my life!Then when time to cheong,i suggested to do doggie style which she happily obliged!

maybe she is fresh to me in less than 5 mins,game over for me while doing doggie...phew that was fast coz usually i can last at least 10mins!It was a good experience though and surely i will return in the next 3 days again...and she did not even complain abt my thin cd...coz previously when cheonging there,most of the bakso they push me away when shoot coz they claim that since my cd is super thin,there is a possibility it might leak and might result them getting pregnant!I think this is absurd as i am sure those cd must hv undergone quality control,qc check before distributed out from japan!

she will be here at least 28/2/2015...maybe mar 1 or 2 go back batam...she works from 8pm till 5am every night if no period lah...hope the info helps cheers and bye..