View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I’ve been hanging around SBF for over a decade. Finally decided to consolidate some interesting encounters I’ve had through the years. Registered this new nick for additional layer of anonymity for my own reasons.

I’ll write as I recall the encounters, so the stories won’t be in a chronological order. Most of the names (of the girls) will be as I know them; but occasionally I will use pseudonyms.

Xiao Xue - Two Separate Sessions. Within Three Hours.

It was 2008. Beijing had just hosted a successful summer Olympic Games.

It was also around that period when China tourists became more visible in Singapore. Including in Geylang. Back then, the SBF community was a different breed, in a good way - girls were introduced/reviewed by bros, genuinely in the spirit of sharing. As a newbie then, I reached out to bros via PM to ask for girls’ mobile numbers (WeChat did not exist till 2011; websites advertising girls with photos, such as SLG or SBC, did not exist then).

Xiao Xue (XX), a full-service WL, was described as a young beauty with great service. Made my appointment and as in the norm back then, booked a transit room in the hotel she suggested and messaged her the room number. Within 5 minutes, she was at the door.

I have had numerous work trips to China and had my fair share of fun there. Some of the girls were really stunning. XX would easily fit in at an up-market KTV in Beijing, if she was taller. Nevertheless, at about 1.62m, with snow white complexion, sharp facial features, a well-toned body and “OL type” look, she was certainly attractive to me! She looked about 23-24 years-old to me.

The foreplay and sexual intercourse were memorable, everything one would expect from a passionate lover. From building up sexual tension through increasingly erotic acts, and morphing into a wild, sex-starved kitten. But what really struck me was the “independent streak” that XX displayed. She obviously knew she had to provide good services to retain (and attract new) customers; but she also knew how to enjoy herself and took initiatives toward mutual pleasuring. Perhaps it was my relative naivety in the commercial sex scene, but I really enjoyed XX’s services and company.

Immediately after our session, I walked to my next appointment…dinner with friends at a famous restaurant in Geylang a few streets away. After dinner, my friends and I went our own ways. I fired-up a cigarette outside the restaurant and decided to immerse myself in the colourful environment that Geylang was famous for as the night progressed, thinking I’d soak in the sights and sounds till I get bored (or harassed by street walkers).

To be continued ...