View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Just went to Zion Road to see see look look. The gal open the door for me and ask me who I am looking for. Insisted that I show her the message and how I get to know the place etc... through interrogation after that ask me wait at the room and she came in later and claim she is the girl I am looking for. No where near the photo. All the gals there will claim they are the ones u have booked. Bullshit place. Went to 90mins $150 massage with 2 hj at another place. Same feeling but $ well spent.
Had 1 too many bad experience. Unlike you, just going over there. Very tempted to put them out of business for good. This practice came from the PRCs themselves. I got the same switch and bait at overseas as well. In the past when the pimps are local, least got ISO.

Now is kosong sai, just like their products made-in-china. Now is utterly shit, I quit going middle of this year. It's too much for me. 1-2 is isolated incident, more than half are like that. It means it's shit.