View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weird to have fetish for ladies/girls' underarms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bro TS

I also have a fetish for ladies' armpits too. Same like you. I work in the cbd area too. Whenever I'm out for a smoke break, I always get to see office ladies in sleeveless and spaghetti.

I can understand the torture to the dick, must always head to the toilet to adjust back.

Well bro, I believe everyone has a fetish but just that we happened to be armpit fetish for ladies.
can you imagine i recently got a uni intern under my charge... hot body, cfm look, always dress until damn sexily, those sleeveless short dresses... don't know purposely want to make me gian write a better report for her always come to my com, bend in front of me use my mouse to show me her work with me sitting behind trying hard to sniff her....make me almost broke from all the fls i need to visit as a result of the urge caused by her...