Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBguy View Post
Just have to be discreet and keep volume low on posting to avoid losing all the playgrounds.
I think AV needs solid evidences when sweep or knocking down the place if not will be a news headlines when they found nothing to charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Don't think so,AV not as fair as you think
AV well aware of what is going on inside these places and have their ways to clean it up. Getting evidence, if they really need to, is not tough given the main customer base of these mps are locals so undercover will have a higher success rate. Eg is FC. Frequent checks, send undercovers, put pressure on building management and landlords, cctvs etc. It make it difficult for the mps to operate so gradually they moved out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Thanks for the updates... well guess all places are not safe. including Parklane, Excelsior, Far East, PPComplex/ Centre, and of course JSP, Textile Centre.
I feel those located in shopping centres tend to have higher risk. JSP targeted likely cos of 1st floor, the sudden increase in mps. Parklane and Excelsior are just a matter of time, it's too much like FC, packed with mps.