View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Bro, PRC pussy is the only pussy left in town. Don't need to worry about shortage. Our Gahmen close borders to all Asian countries except PRC. The PRC girls all can come in without issue, just need quarantine when they go home.

Thai, laos, Vietnam all Cat 3 countries, so girls very hard come in without workpass. Plus need quarantine 10 days even if they somehow make it in.

I've been banging so many PRC FL that i sian liao.

Thai pussy is currently hard to find even if you willing to pay 150 a shot.
Any good PRC ones to mention? I had my share of trying some. The massage centre type of f- shop is probably the worst ambience. Bed with curtain for privacy, about 6 beds in that area. Common shower. Very dim lights. Dubious hygiene standards.
And the worse is fear of raids. Sigh
But the lady is it bad but somehow can’t enjoy. Tried in condo also cannot. Missed our legal cat150