View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros! I am new to Sammyboy and because of SNN’s amazing service, I gotta write him and his girls some reviews. They definitely deserve big times!

Firstly to start SNN’s service and engagement, he has been super helpful and patient in explaining to me about his procedures and rules when I first contacted him (please see his threads probably few pages before this as he has left his email address to contact him). He is very prompt in getting back to you. I’ve engaged him three times and below are the reviews. overall, two girls at different ages, are there to please you and remember they are also human being and they have needs - hence mutual respect from both ends to satisfy each other

#1. Chloe (2times: both times in Nov 2023)

Face: 7/10 for me
Body: 9/10 petite size, smooth silky white skin; a lil skinny for me - afraid will break her lol
Boobs: 32B smaller boob but honestly it suits her size
BBBJ: 7/10 - not too bad but could improve
CIM: didn't ask and try
FJ: 8/10 she is one wild college girl - she likes to be on top and rides hard till she orgasm and legs shaking. Like that as it shows she is enjoying!
Fingering: yes and DATY. No smell
GFE: 8/10 to me
Overall: 8/10 she is good, horny and leaning towards the cute side for me. Laughs and giggles at my lame jokes, take a tad bit for her to warm up to. As she is still young, hence conversation about life is not as large lol

#2. Ava, last night(Initially wanted Ginny but she wasn’t feeling too well, Ava recommended by SNN based on my needs and criteria)

Face: 8.5/10. Her stare when she is in the mood, sexy and gets you going. That “meow meow” look!!
Body: 9/10 - smooth white skin
Boobs: 9/10 34B. For me is huge and just nice for me, still good to hold and she loves you grabbing it.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet and slurpy!! She enjoys it, after me DATY her for a period of time, she whisper to me saying is time for her to eat me. Meowww!
FJ: 10/10 - amazeballs experience for me please. She started riding on top of me, she rides on me so hard and moans so loud! Got me turned on even more!! Rides till she orgasm and legs shaking, then is my turn to do the work and missionary her. She likes it fast and deep!
Fingering: yes and DATY
GFE: 10/10. Compares to Chloe’s, Ava is working adult and older hence we started to conversations to get to know each other and leads into us asking each other what please one another. And we shared so we know what to do later
Overall: 9.9/10 - she left such an impression that it still lingers in my mind and get me horny. Can’t wait to make another appointment with her soon